5 Interesting Facts About Cats You May Not Have Known
Here’s our list of 5 interesting facts about cats you may not have known.
1. Unlike humans, cats cannot detect sweetness–which likely explains why they are not drawn to it at all.
2. Ginger tabby cats can have freckles around their mouths and on their eyelids!
3. A cat has the power to sometimes heal themselves by purring. A domestic cat’s purr has a frequency of between 25 and 150 Hertz, which happens to be the frequency at which muscles and bones best grow and repair themselves.
4. Cats only use their meows to talk to humans, not each other. The only time they meow to communicate with other felines is when they are kittens to signal to their mother.
5. Despite imagery of cats happily drinking milk from saucers, studies indicate that cats are actually lactose intolerant and should avoid it entirely.
Leave a Comment