Bell Pepper and Sun-dried Tomato Soup
This bell pepper and sun-dried tomato soup is sweet and has an Italian flavor. Imagine how delicious soup could be on a warm summer evening. But also in the other seasons, this soup with bell peppers and dried tomatoes is a perfect lunch, snack or dinner. For example, you can make it a main course by serving the soup with fresh baguette topped with hummus and fresh herbs.
- Cut the bell peppers in half. Remove the seeds and then chop them into small cubes.
- Cut the onion into pieces and fry them in a wok with olive oil for about 5 minutes. Chop the chili and garlic into small pieces, add to the onion and fry everything for another 2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers cubes and fry for about 10 minutes over medium heat. Stir regularly.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into cubes and add to the wok. Keep stirring the vegetables and add a tablespoon of water if it is about to burn.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a pot until it boils.
- Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and add to the vegetables. Keep stirring until the vegetables are done and the tomatoes start falling apart.
- Add the vegetables to the stock and puree directly with an immersion blender. Serve with fresh basil and plant cream.
Leave a Comment