French Apple Tarte Tatin
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough together and place it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Melt 100 g of sugar in a pan and pour it into a preheated tart tin. Add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Peel the apples and cut into quarters.
- Place the slices in the tin, with the outer side on the tin's base.
- Roll the dough out so it fits the size of the tin and place it over the apples.
- Now bake for 40 minutes until the dough has turned a golden color.
- Remove the tart from the oven, let sit for five to ten minutes, then place a large plate on top and turn both plate and tin over simultaneously.
- Lift the tin.
- Voila! Slice and serve!
Leave a Comment