homemade gluten-free pizza lunchables (vegan, allergy-free, grain-free)
Lunchables without the scary ingredients! Homemade Gluten-Free Pizza Lunchables that are vegan, allergy-free, & grain-free too! This healthy, kid-loved, and mom-approved make-ahead lunch recipe will make the school year a bit more fun!
- Pizza Crusts:-
- 1 Cup Cassava Flour
- 1 TB Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Pizza Sauce:-
- 1 Cup Plain Unsalted Tomato Sauce
- ½ Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- Vegan Shredded Mozzarella*
- Eggplant Bacon/Pepperoni
- A Fun Treat
- Preheat the over to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all pizza crust ingredients, mix together, and knead with your hands.
- Divide the pizza dough into 6 balls, roll them out flat and form 6 crusts.
- Bake the 6 crusts on a Silpat or parchment-lined baking sheet in the oven for 8 minutes, flip and bake another 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of sauce into each small plastic baggie (2 baggies per Lunchable).
- Place about 2 tablespoons of “mozzarella” in the small containers and about 6 small eggplant bacon slices into another small container.
- Assemble 3 Lunchable containers each with 2 crusts, 2 packets of sauce, 1 container of cheese, one container of eggplant bacon, a spreader, and sweet treat, (don’t forget a napkin!)
Leave a Comment