Mexican Bean Lasagne
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until soft but not coloured. Add pepper and fry for further 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the mixed beans and chopped tomatoes, adding chilli flakes if liked. Heat through and then reduce heat to low whilst making the dairy free cheese sauce.
- Place Flora, flour and soya milk in a medium saucepan. Stirring continuously over a moderate heat, bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened, smooth and glossy. Stir in 100g dairy free cheddar cheese until melted and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon about a quarter of the tomato sauce over the base of a lasagne dish and arrange a single layer of flour tortillas over the top. Spoon a quarter of the dairy free cheese sauce over the tortillas then repeat the layers finishing with a layer of cheese sauce. Cover the top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until bubbling and golden.
Preheat oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, Gas mark 4.
Leave a Comment