OIL FREE VEGAN BUFFALO ZUCCHINI FRITTERS
These perfectly crispy oven-baked zucchini fritters are packed with deliciously bold flavors. Be prepared to take a ride to flavor town with one bite of these super tasty Buffalo Zucchini Fritters. Grated zucchini and carrots tossed with hot sauce and the perfect blend of spices are baked to crispy deliciousness! Then topped with our vegan ranch dressing is a match made in heaven. A healthy wholesome dish with a Lil’ kick, the whole family will enjoy! A fabulous Whole Food Plant-Based recipe, vegan, oil-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, no processed ingredients.
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated – approx. 5 cups grated zucchini (skins on when grated)
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 Tablespoon brown rice flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder (regular/mild)
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste) *
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 14 x 20 baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Grate the zucchini and carrots, place in a large bowl.
- Add all the other remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
- Take 1/3 cup of the zucchini fritter mixture and solidly pack it into the measuring cup, then plop the mixture down onto the parchment-covered baking sheet. Just ever so slightly flatten it out and tuck in any stray gratings. The fritter will flatten out a little as it bakes. Continue making fritters until you have used all the mixture, and then slightly flattened them out.
- Place the baking sheet into a preheated 400 F oven for 20 minutes, then remove the baking sheet from the oven, and while using a short thin-edged spatula carefully flip each fritter over, and place the baking sheet back into the oven for another 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove from the oven, allow to sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes to firm up before removing and serving with the Ranch Dressing.
Leave a Comment