PUMPKIN PIE TRUFFLE POPS
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse cookies until they are finely crushed.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed cookies, pumpkin, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, spices, and salt with a hand mixer on low speed until well combined.
- I used my small Pampered Chef scoop to make small balls of the pumpkin mixture and placed them on a cookie sheet, rolling them in my hands to make them smooth.
- Insert a lollipop stick into the top of each pumpkin ball and freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate wafers according to directions. I found it much easier to use a double boiler.
- After the coating has dried, use the end of an extra lollipop stick to dab on a tiny bit of melted chocolate to help the small pumpkin decoration stick.
Leave a Comment