Pumpkin Spice Nog Pancakes
Today, I had leftover canned pumpkin from pumpkin bagels I made the other day, so I made this recipe for my hubby who has been requesting for pancakes!
These pumpkin eggnog pancakes were really fluffy and flavorful! (The pumpkin was a fabulous addition to normal pancake mix.) Also, they were SUPER easy to make. Took me maybe 45 minutes to finish cooking all of them, but only 15 minutes to mix everything together.
Fluffy Multigrain Pancakes with Pumpkin Pie spice and Coconut milk Nog
Allergen Information: Free of Dairy, egg, corn, soy, yeast. Can be made gluten-free with gluten-free pancake mix.
- 1 cup my multi-grain Pancake Mix or My Gluten-free Pancake Mix or any mix of choice
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk Nog or 1/3 cup coconut milk + 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup water depends on the pancake mix used
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp cloves powder
- In a bowl, mix in spices into the dry pancake mix.
- Add the wet and mix till just about combined.
- Heat up a girdle on medium heat.
- Grease if required, and ladle 1/4 cup of the pancake mix on it when the girdle/pan is nicely hot.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip once the center gets bubbly.
- Cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- If making shapes, reduce heat to low-medium and make the shapes.
- Serve hot with a dollop of Earth balance and Maple syrup.
Leave a Comment