Rice with Vegetables in Soy Sauce
- Cook the rice as indicated on the package.
- Cut the zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots into cubes and set aside. Grate the ginger and cut the chili pepper into cubes or rings.
- Cut the onion into small pieces and fry them for about 5 minutes with sunflower oil in a pan. Press the garlic and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced vegetables, ginger and chili pepper to the pan. Also add the soy sauce, agave syrup, cinnamon, and sesame seeds and fry the vegetables over high heat for about 8 minutes.
- Finally, squeeze the lime over the dish and serve the vegetables with rice, cashew nuts, and the remaining lime wedges.
Leave a Comment