Everyone loves a smoothie, but have you ever tried a smoothie bowl? The mixture of fruit and spinach gives this recipe an extra health kick. Kids and adults alike will love its sweet and fruity flavour. It's quick and easy to prepare and tastes incredible. Start your day with a smoothie bowl! You can modify the ingredients as you wish, use different fruits or even replace the spinach with broccoli. Give this delicious green, filling and nutritious breakfast a try! Tip: you can try this recipe out with all kinds of fruit. For example, prepare your bowl with mango and nectarine, or with blueberries and raspberries. Perhaps try broccoli or kale instead of spinach. The smoothie bowl is also delicious with muesli or granola. Add in other nuts and seeds for a crunchy taste.
- Put the linseed in a small bowl. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water for one tablespoon of linseed. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Peel the banana, pear and one kiwi fruit and chop into pieces.
- Mix the chopped fruit together with the spinach in a blender (or in a bowl if using a hand blender).
- Blend until smooth. Add a little water if it does not mix well.
- Meanwhile, cut the strawberries and the remaining kiwi into small pieces and chop the almonds finely.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and garnish with the fruit and the linseed.
Leave a Comment