Vegan Greek Salad
Easy and delicious vegan Greek salad packed with crunchy veggies and olives and topped with homemade vegan feta and a flavor packed vinaigrette.
- Add the chopped romaine lettuce to the mixing bowl, then add the sliced red bell pepper, sliced red onion, sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber and kalamata olives.
- Toss everything up together and then pour over the vinaigrette and toss again before adding your vegan feta.
- Serve right away. Keep leftovers covered in the fridge and enjoy within a couple of days.
- This is roughly 2 small heads of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- This is roughly half a large English Cucumber.
- We used about half the batch of our vegan feta cheese on this salad. But you can really use as much or as little as you want. And of course you don’t have to make the vegan feta from scratch, you can use a store-bought variety if you prefer.
- Nutritional information does not include the vegan feta or the vinaigrette as the nutritional information for them can be found on those recipes.
Leave a Comment