Vegan Pumpkin Pudding
Before making this recipe, put the coconut milk can into a fridge for a couple of hours or over night.
- Put pumpkin cubes, water and sugar into a pot and bring to a boil
- Let it boil for 10 - 15 minutes, until the pumpkin is soft.
- Drain any excess water. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and cinnamon
- Blend everything, until you have a smooth pumpkin purée.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Now take the coconut milk can out of the fridge and flip it upside down.
- Open it and pour away the liquid.
- Scoop out the coconut cream from the bottom of the can.
- Add the cream to the pumpkin purée and mix it with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- .Divide the pudding into serving bowls.
- You can serve them right away, but they are the best when left in the fridge for a couple of hours or over night
- Serve with more whipped cream, if you want and some grated lemon zest. Enjoy!
Leave a Comment