VEGAN REFRIGERATOR COOKIES
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a large bowl - at medium speed until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the almond butter and mix it.
- Add the prepared egg replacers and mix in.
- Add the dry ingredients and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Split the dough in half.
- Lay on a large piece of waxed paper that is about 18" long.
- Roll into a log that is about 2" in diameter.
- Each log will be about 12" to 15" long - depending on how well you split the dough in half.
- Roll up in the wax paper and fold in the ends. Put in the refrigerator to harden up.
- At this point you could put the dough in a freezer bag and freeze for the future.
- If you are making the cookies today or within 3 days you can just put them in the refrigerator.
- You may take out one of the rolls to slice as soon as two hours.
- Cut the cookies into about 1/4" to 1/2" slices. Depending on how wide you want then to spread.
- I made big cookies so was closer to 1/2".
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let set about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Leave a Comment